Saturday 23 February 2013

Thank you – two little words, but they can mean so much.

I don’t want to get into an awards-acceptance-speech list of thank yous, but need to share some please.

I joined Facebook on Wednesday which has proved very useful in getting my Brookfield Plantation articles out to a wider audience.

I’d just like to say thanks to everyone who’s ‘friended’ me and passed the message on.  Collectively we are stronger than we can be individually, so hopefully ‘the powers that be’ will take notice.

Just a quick thanks too to everyone who knows my real identity but has kept it quiet – I really appreciate it because I wouldn’t have the same freedom to write under my real name (but I’m not a secret agent or in witness protection just in case you wondered!)

I also wanted to say thank you to my international readers as well as those in the UK.  To date I have people in the USA, Germany, Russia, China, Romania, Thailand, Australia and Ireland who read my blog.

We’re getting the message about stopping the development at Brookfield Plantation out to lots of people, which is fantastic.

So a very big thank you to you all.  Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment